1 tbsp olive oil
1 pound ground turkey
1 large onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, chopped
2 tbsp chili powder
1 tsp ground cumin
1 tsp dried oregano leaves,
1/2 tsp black pepper
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1 3/4 cups Chicken Broth
1 cup Chunky Salsa
1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
1.Heat the oil in a 4-quart saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the turkey, onion, garlic, chili powder, cumin, oregano, black pepper and garlic powder. Cook until turkey is well browned, stirring frequently to break up meat.2.Stir the broth, salsa, beans and corn into the saucepan. Heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low.
Cover and cook for 30 minutes. Stir the chili occasionally while cooking.
Great served with chips, sour cream and salsa.
Prep: 20 min., Chill: 1 hr.
Makes 4 servings
* 1/2 cup light or regular mayonnaise
* 1/2 cup plain yogurt
* 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 teaspoon pepper
* 2 pounds skinned and boned chicken breasts, cooked and chopped
* 3 cups red and green seedless grapes, halved
* 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
* Lettuce leaves
1. Stir together 1/2 cup mayonnaise and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Add chopped chicken and grapes, tossing gently to coat. Cover and chill at least 1 hour. Stir in pecans just before serving. Serve on a bed of lettuce leaves.What's your favorite potluck dish?