Still trying to figure out how to make this Valentine's Day special?
Be Creative! Get sexy!
Chocolate Body Paints – it’s easy and will add a special flair to your Valentine’s Day celebration. I've added a little to this great recipe found at delish.com. Enjoy
Chocolate Body Paint
13.5 oz Cream
1/2 bunch mint, finely chopped
1 chili pepper finely chopped (or 1 tsp chile ancho powder)
Double shot espresso
17.5 oz high-quality dark chocolate (semisweet or bittersweet), chopped
1. Divide cream into three individual pans. Add mint into one pan, chili into the second pan, and espresso into the third pan. Slowly warm each pan to a near simmer and remove from heat, allowing flavor to infuse for 15 minutes.
2. Place dark chocolate in a small bowl and set bowl over a small saucepan of barely simmering water. Stir constantly until chocolate melts.
3. Remove pan from the heat and divide chocolate into three small pots.
4. Return pans of cream to heat and, once hot, strain each pan of cream into one chocolate pot, creating three separate flavored chocolate body paints.
* Heat in the microwave 20 seconds, or so, until it reaches paint consistency
* Go to the art supply store and buy paint brushes of various shapes and sizes -- be creative and have fun!
*note: when not in use, please keep your body paint sealed in the refrigerator. It is best used within 1.5 weeks.
Is chocolate better than sex?
1. Chocolate is readily available. You can find your chocolate fix in virtually any supermarket or corner shop. Now one could argue that a supermarket is a great place to meet a potential mate, but they are generally a little harder to pick up, and you can't really ask an assistant for help finding what you're looking for either!
2. Chocolate contains large quantities of natural antioxidants, called flavinoids which are linked to the reduction of the number of free radicals in the body.
3. Chocolate can extend your life expectancy! Good quality dark chocolate contains antioxidants that have been found to lower cholesterol and blood pressure and provides an energy boost. Have a small piece daily.
4. Chocolate releases endorphins in the brain, which are pain relievers and make you feel good.
5. Chocolate contains phenyl ethylamine also a mild mood elevator.
Here's to an absolutely fabulous Valentine's Day weekend!