Sunday

Best Mom Advice


MSNBC and Dailygood teamed up and asked their followers to share their best Mom advice.

Here are my favorites from the list - they hit home because my Mom passed along these tidbits of advice to me. I am honored to have the opportunity to pass them along to my daughter.

"If you can't say something nice, then don't say anything at all."
"Don't be afraid to get your hands dirty. They'll wash clean."
"Work before play."
"You can if you think you can!"
"Keep your chin up. It's not the end of the world."
"Life isn't always fair."
"Never lie, cheat, or steal."
"Never be too proud to ask for help when you need it."
"You catch more flies with honey than vinegar."

Now that's sound advice and it can make you healthy, wealthy and wise!

What advice from your Mom do you follow?

1 comment:

  1. Follow your heart...
    Share - you'll get more of it in return!
    Life is choices and attitude...

    ReplyDelete