Yikes, I think somebody shortened the month :-)
As my Mom frequently says, "If at first you don't succeed, try, try again." I so appreciate my good fortune to be able to hang out with the modite gang...Rebecca Thorman at modite.com has inspired me to step up my goal setting game and her followers are there to cheer you on. I cherish the accountability aspect of posting my monthly goals so much that I am posting my success rate with the September goals and posting new goals for October.
September 2009 goals:
* Empowered for Success - a monthly inspirational and informational seminar
* Taking Your Prayer to the next level - a monthly Prayer Forum
2. Work with the BAM!apps group to re-launch the website - Almost finished...stay tuned for exciting launch announcement
3. Set up a tweetdeck account to manage the tweets - No go...will go on the October Goals
4. Blog at least twice a week - hmmm, not good...missed a few posts
7. Gain 20 blog followers - hmmm, missing a few followers - where are you?
8. Finish the micromentor signup -no go...on to the October goals
11. Cross off 10 goals at the end of the month... lol, hmmm, close but no enchilada!
1. Re- Launch the bamapps.com website
2. Blog at least twice a week and gain 20 followers - interview an inspirational business woman
3. Touch lives with the Healthy Eating Food Demo at the San Francisco Christian Center Health Fair - we are expecting at least 500 people. My goal is to educate people on Foods that Heal. I will post the recipes
4. Attend at least two meet-ups
5. Finish the Micro-mentor signup
6. Setup tweet deck
7. Hugs - at least 20 a day...need this to maintain sanity
8. Read a word of inspiration daily
Here are a few of my favorite October Holidays and celebrations:
Child Health Day : Oct. 5
National Chocolate Cupcake Day: October 18
Mother-in-Law Day: October 25
National Chocolate Day - Oct 28
National Businesswomen week - Oct 19 - 25
and of course October 31st - Harvest Festival
(As a Christian we believe that we are to be life and light to the world and not death and darkness nor practice witchery or sorcery - great article on this subject http://tinyurl.com/ye6add7)
So, what are your goals? If I can post my goals...so can you!